Additional Business Info:
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Very Casual
- Payment options: All Types
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Catering Phone: (760) 815-3062
- Featuring: Banquet / Private Rooms, Takeout
- Specials & Promotions Details: Happy Hour Monday - Friday ALL day till 6pm and Tuesday ALL day till we close. Featuring Fish Tacos and Margaritas! Hot Week Day Deals Monday - Friday 11 - 6 that has some fantastic combination plates for only $7.50!
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday - Friday 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Sunday - Sunday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Catering Contact: John Mears
Restaurant Details: LAS OLAS Mexican Restaurants, fresh, healthy, friendly and real value. The Las Olas philosophy, now over 30 years in the making is about fresh, wholesome, flavor packed choices. By making our food daily from scratch, never processed, we keep the salt and fat content lower and flavor higher. Recipes revolve around fresh herbs and produce. Flavors are created honestly using the real stuff, never short cuts like granulated garlic or dried onion powders like most others. Choose from charbroiled Carne Asada or lean, bone in pork used for our carnitas to vegetarian and even vegan options. All big on flavor and big on choice. Did you know at Las Olas you can substitute low fat Greek yogurt for sour cream, flame roasted Chile Rellenos for traditional batter fried Rellenos, wheat or corn tortillas for flour tortillas, vegetarian style pinto beans for traditional refried beans, a Skinny Margarita for a big and beautiful Perfect Margarita or that are chips are never salted, (we leave that to you) and always cooked in zero trans-fat oil? Our loyal customers know these great options have been around for many years at Las Olas and that long before the now trendy phrases like ‘farm to table’, ‘organic’, ‘local’ were on every menu, Las Olas was quietly buying Harry Singh tomatoes out of Oceanside and organic avocados from Ramona, Valley Center and Fallbrook, or sustainable seafood? It’s true and we want you to know. Not only are these practices the right thing to do by making a smaller carbon foot print but fresh and local simply tastes better! In the end that’s what really matters. Come in and get to know us, we look forward to having you as our guest.