Labor Day Weekend: Sunday, September 2nd, 2012. Prepare for the ultimate party cruise on the magnificent and most luxurious yacht in the San Diego Harbor, The Inspiration. With six of Southern California’s hottest DJs performing live on 3 decks to rock this boat with the best club mixes on the planet. Featuring...Scooter + Lavelle!
Top Ten Reasons Why Pier Pressure is the #1 Party this Labor Day Weekend:
- This is the biggest Yacht Party on the west coast this LDW.
- An All Star Line-up of DJs
- VIP Premium Hosted Bar with comp Champagne upon boarding
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views along the San Diego Coast.
- 3.5 Hour Long Cruise – Mid-afternoon to just after Sunset.
- 1,000 Sailors & Sailorettes having the time of their lives!
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise without even leaving beautiful Southern California
- San Diego's hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
| This Event Re-occurs:
Note About Location:
Downtown / Gaslamp
Not familiar with the area?
to see this location on a map